Subject: Levine
From: R PRADA <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 7 Dec 2017 00:40:01 -0500

I remember how smart and sexy, and grown up I felt at sixteen.
No way I was experienced enough to make adult decisions, though I was fearless, impulsive, and ready for anything. Good job my parents were keeping an eye on me. I thought the world was my oyster.

I think about my friends. They were all just as eager to take on the world.

My own daughter was too adventurous for her own good.

Savvy and wisdom are different from each other.

I notice my last Post was a veritable minefield of typos.
Mil perdons!
RP!
Sent from my treacherous iPhone