Subject: Levine
From: R PRADA <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 6 Dec 2017 22:12:18 -0500

Are for a lot of stories about prodigies and the kind of damage that there early appearance in public can do to them. Not all of them suffer that way. Some of them have parents to protect them very well from harm.
At any rate this sort of reaction that people have to their childhood is quite varied. Not every person who is abuse turns out to be an abuser. So all of them are very timid and some of them are filled with empathy for other people. While we do have to have empathy for those who have been so damaged that they choose the damage other people, there is no way which we can justify that kind of Entitled and cold behavior.

I find it hard to imagine that a person who spent their life rather find them selves at the expense of others, and seeing the consequences be they bribes or having lawyers defend them from scandal would prepare them to feel compunctions of any sort.
This kind of narcissism doesn’t generally come with a lot of empathy attached. I have no way of knowing if this guy is a psychopath, but I don’t think so. Actually psychopaths are quite dysfunctional and usually have only one area in which they can succeed.

I actually never psychopathic was a neurosurgeon. There were only two things he was good at neurology and talking about cars. As for the rest it was totally out of his depth, and depended on the normal people in his life to be his guide and how to behave, since he lacked empathy entirely.

My advice is don’t go all wobbly thinking about poor Jimmy.. If he had an ounce of self-knowledge on this point he had many opportunities to seek treatment.

RP
Sent from my iPhone