Subject: 1950 Aida on Sirius today
From: LANE WHITESELL <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 6 Dec 2017 21:16:57 -0500

I had Sirius on in the car and said "that Aida sounds like Welitsch.  But it can't be,
because the sound is too good."  Then I thought I recognized Vinay, and again
said to myself, "I'll have to wait until the announcements."
Kudos and many thanks to whoever processed that performance for the Met.

Lane A. Whitesell