Subject: Re: Levine - Responsibility of Management
From: Paul Ricchi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 6 Dec 2017 16:35:47 -0800

 When these things became public knowledge, Gelb was working for CAMI, so
you are missing that target- it is important to get the chronology right.

Also, why do you characterize Levine’s preying on a child as a “life
choice”, that seem like a thinly veiled reference to something else. I may
Be wrong, what did you mean by “life choice”?.

Also, now that the disgusting fact has come out, and still may be coming
out, why do we keep our attachment to old rumors rather than what has been
substantiated?

Credible victims have put a smoking gun in Levine’s hand (forgive that
awful analogy), but -as yet - no one has invalidated years of independently
audited financial statements.

But maybe you just need to be patient.