Subject: Re: Levine
From: Stephen Charitan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 6 Dec 2017 18:14:34 -0500

Donald,

The key point I was trying to make is that in OUR LITTLE WORLD (of Opera as
opposed to the vast scheme of things...) - this is indeed a big deal. If
you want to say opera tends to cluster around such places as NYC, Chicago,
LA, San Francisco or any city in Europe large or small then that in my
opinion defines "Our Little World"  If you measure opera by the kind of
attention that sports teams attract then Our Little World is even smaller
by comparison.

To circle back, in OUR LITTLE WORLD of Opera, the Levine story is a
Tsunami....

Steve