Subject: Re: Levine
From: Stephen Charitan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 6 Dec 2017 17:20:11 -0500

I actually think the list is the proper place for an extended discussion on
a topic that impacts us all as opera lovers -  intellectually, morally, and
emotionally.  As I mentioned in an earlier post, I've been attending the
MET since 1975 and have applauded Levine many many times over the years -
It has been cathartic for me to read all the reactions on Opera L as well
as entering into a dialogue on the subject with several listers.  Make no
mistake, in our little world this is big news and merits all the attention
it gets.