Subject: Re: Levine
From: David Kubiak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 6 Dec 2017 15:45:02 -0500

First, I agree that the List has said enough about Maestro Levine.  But I
wanted to get in a last personal word, if only to counterbalance ever so
slightly the vitriol that has has been directed at him.  I mean this in no
way as an excuse for criminal behavior, just an observation, but I wonder if
Mr. Levine's compulsions were not in some way related to his being a child
prodigy.  They all seem to suffer some kind of psychological damage, some
more terrible than others.

David Kubiak

Modify your settings: