Subject: Re: No Women sex offenders?
From: "Max D. Winter" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 5 Dec 2017 23:29:00 -0500

Miguel wrote:

"Has anybody noticed  that so far, no celebrity female sex offender has been  identified?
Are women the superior gender?"

Oh, definitely superior.  Just ask any guy's wife.

I think the kind of exploitative sexual behavior that has been in the news recently is really a
power thing - i.e., those with power hitting on those without.  In Hollywood, media and
politics, men overwhelmingly have more power than women, hence the overwhelming
predominance of male offenders.  The same principle applies to the gay casting couch
situation - power.  Also, men being men, I think if a powerful woman hit on a man he would
be less likely to complain.  I'm sure there are some cases in which the women were the
offenders, but it doesn't surprise me that so far none have come to light.  Maybe I'm just
being naive.

MDW