Subject: Re: Met Sirius Broadcasts
From: Donald Levine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 5 Dec 2017 16:57:27 -0700

Not to worry.  Then we will get all those incredible broadcasts pre Levine
that the current Met doesn't allow us to hear.  Just think, the Steber
Arabella, the Walter/Milanov Ballos from the 1940's, more Traubel.  There
is a treasure trove from the Bing era.  The Bohm Don Giovanni with
Sutherland, Lorengar, Siepi, Gedda, the Faust with Lorengar, Gedda and
Siepi.  The possibilities are endless and delicious.

Donald