Subject: Re: When to retire
From: Paul Ricchi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 29 Nov 2017 10:55:31 +0000

There is an alternative to retiring. Move from the stage to the recital
platform, concentrate your art on the music that suits your changed vocal
capacity. There is an ocean of songs that deserve to be heard.

 Of course, uncomprehending souls who attend for a chance to hear X or Y
will be annoyed X or Y did not sing Nessun  Dorma or Vissi d’arte but “just
a lot of stuff we never heard of.”