Subject: Re: When to retire
From: Donald Levine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 29 Nov 2017 12:38:28 -0700

Mackenzie Gotcher and Hannah Ludwig were both in our Giulio Gari
Competition this year.  Gotcher has a gorgeous voice that blew me away.
There are some technical problems he has to overcome but the natural
endowment is very good.  The auditions I heard were not of a stick.  Give
him time.  He's a good looking boy with really beautiful voice.  Hannah as
I remember is a very good mezzo.  She did well when I heard her.  She got
an encouragement award, I thought she should have placed higher.  Mackenzie
didn't place - much to my chagrin, the voice is so beautiful and he can
sing passionately, but as I said, there are technical problems or at least,
at the finals he didn't have his best day.

Donald