Subject: Re: When to retire
From: Idia Legray <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 29 Nov 2017 09:07:58 -0500

I found my last night's Trovatore program and I think it only fair that I put
names to such fine up and coming talents.  The main characters were:

Ferrando - Nathan Mulhollin(watch for him - we need a nice new bass-
baritone)
Leonora - Claire de Monteil - a rich sounding voice and handled "D'amor
sull' ali rosee" quite well.
Mackenzie Gotcher - Manrico with a beautiful tenor voice but lacking in any
kind of stage stuff
Count di Luna - Ethan Simpson who has much power
Azucena - Hannah Ludwig -- star of the show.  She'll go places.