Subject: Re: Stephen Costello interview
From: A Katalin Mitchell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 30 Nov 2017 21:45:10 -0500

I would love to see that, was it on any particular PBS program? Costello is always fidgety and self-conscious on stage as well, in all the years that I have seen him perform there has hardly been any improvement even when he was singing with his lovely wife, but that voice is a glory to behold.
Kati