Subject: Re: [OPERA-SELL] BAD TASTE (formerly, Live Neblett Fanciulla')
From: RAYMOND GOUIN <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 29 Nov 2017 09:02:58 -0500

It is one thing to offer to share a recording or recordings of a singer who has just died  It's another to use the death as an opportunity to sell or shill a product.  I find the latter conduct to be be repulsive, in particular on this forum as this is not the like's of Amazon Marketplace where such conduct is to be expected.

In my opinion, the latter is called being a ghoul.