Subject: Re: Hvorostovsky
From: A Katalin Mitchell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 22 Nov 2017 11:00:58 -0500

He will rest in great peace, he was a wonderful man and an extraordinary talent. Millions of us will carry him in our hearts forever…

On 11/22/17, 9:04 AM, "Discussion of opera and related issues on behalf of chsiegel" <[log in to unmask] on behalf of [log in to unmask]> wrote:

    I just heard on WQXR that Hvorostovsky passed away this morning, only 55
    years old. May he rest in peace, and thanks to you, Dmitri, for so many
    glorious vocal moments. You were a brilliant presence.
    Claudia