Subject: Re: RIP Dimitri Hvorostovsky at age 55
From: Jon Goldberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 22 Nov 2017 10:15:47 -0500

Though this is not altogether unsurprising news (and we already had that one erroneous
report a few months back) it is terribly sad news. He was an inspiration, with an
extraordinary instrument and an equally extraordinary sense of artistry. At least we have
his recorded legacy to hear going forward.

Rest in peace.