Subject: Re: When to retire
From: Paul Ricchi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 28 Nov 2017 13:38:58 +0000

I agree. Better to have seen a post prime giant than an unremarkable singer
at their low altitude pinnacle.

Yes, the box office, the singer’s need for cash flow, and dignity/pride are
deciding factors.

While we are on the subject, is there a great singer who has made more
post-prime recordings than John McCormack.

As for  Kirsten, I might be influenced by a really tough Butterfly I heard
in the early 60’s. I will look in the archives and see if I can identify it.

Sent from Astro <https://www.helloastro.com> for iOS