Subject: Re: Met Requiem
From: Michael McPherson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 27 Nov 2017 21:10:46 -0500

I also agree with you about Dorothy Kirsten. While I believe she lied about her age and continued singing well past the time for most singers, I never heard her give a bad performance. I remarkable woman.

I also think that both Milanov and Tebaldi should have stopped singing before they finally did but if they had, we would have missed some great performances. Milanov surprised me and most of her fans when even in the early 60’s, she stunned us with a remarkable performance — the same with Tebaldi.

Michael

Michael McPherson