Subject: Re: Carol Neblett
From: Magnus Thordarson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 27 Nov 2017 10:56:55 -0800

On 11/26/2017 5:07 PM, Rcfgodoy wrote:
> Another addition to the most magnificent choir in heaven

I saw her Amelia in Ballo in San Francisco.

November 1985.  Only time I heard Bergonzi on stage ... and Fiorenza
Cossotto.  Great show, Neblett was terrific.  I had just moved to the
Bay Area and could not believe how lucky I was.

Magnús Þrándur Þórðarson | San Jose | California

Modify your settings: