Subject: Re: Please, some recommendations
From: Stephen Charitan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 27 Nov 2017 10:36:55 -0500

I come from a Russian Orthodox background and tho not a believer, the
majesty and serenity of orthodox liturgical music is in the blood.  You
will never hear it more beautifully voiced than on Dimitri's "Credo."  I
always thought the Latin title was curious for music steeped in the mystery
and drama of the Eastern rite.  Maybe a marketing decision?