Subject: Re: Carol Neblett
From: Rcfgodoy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 26 Nov 2017 20:07:09 -0500

I saw Miss Neblett later in her career, in Miami as Norma in 1990 and maybe a Verdi Requiem around that time, and in 1992 for Cristoforo Colombo - 500th anniversary of Columbus' landing in the new world.  I also saw her in LA in 1991 for Les Troyens as Didon.  I recall always liking her, but not loving her - although at the time my uncle was one of her agents and had very fond recollections.

Another addition to the most magnificent choir in heaven

Raúl