Subject: Re: Please, some recommendations
From: Pandora Shaw <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 26 Nov 2017 23:17:19 +0000

PS: Forgot to mention - the cd I just recommended is to piano accompaniment.

    On Sunday, November 26, 2017 6:09 PM, Pandora Shaw <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

 His "My Restless Soul" cd of Russian songs is truly splendid. Definitely one of my desert island selections. It includes songs by Tchaikovsky, Borodin, Rimsky-Korsakov, and Rachmaninoff. Dark, romantic, and devastating. I once listened to it nonstop, driving from Raleigh to NYC and back (about 19 hours). I think it may be out of print, but you can buy it used on Amazon. After his death, I went on and bought several extra copies to give to friends. You won't be sorry! Happy Thanksgiving to all!