Subject: Please, some recommendations
From: Les Mitnick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 26 Nov 2017 17:43:32 -0500

I, of course, am still reeling from the loss of Dmitri H..  Of course I have him singing in
opera, but what I'm REALLY interested in are some of his Russian song recordings.  I've just
ordered his relatively early "Dark Eyes" recording and I love it (on Phillips).  I want to
acquire a couple of more of his Russian songs C.D's.   Will some of you please be so kind as
to give me some recommendations????  With so many of them available, I don't know what
material is overlapped or what is not.  I love Russian music and who better to sing these
songs than Dmitri????
     Please help me out here.  I'm especially anxious to acquire the ones with orchestra and
possibly balalaika accompaniment.  Thank you all so much!

                                                   Les