Subject: Ivan Momirov
From: Gene Bowen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 23 Nov 2017 18:16:09 -0500

I stumbled across this tenor by accident at YouTube.  Has anyone encountered him live?
There's nothing available from the usual suspects and not much on YouTube: mostly Don Jose
and Enzo.  Both display generous temperament and a sensational upper register.  The
Gioconda excerpts contain about 2/3 of the role.  The big loss is the scene with Laura and the
finale of Act II. He is in a commercial  DVD  of Verdi's Jerusalem.  Amazon wants $180 for it!
Bought it at eBay for $20. If anyone could point me to a source for the complete Gioconda, I'd
be much appreciative. He's also eye-candy...with an adorable dimpled smile.