Subject: Re: Girls of the Golden West
From: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 23 Nov 2017 15:04:16 -0800

Kosman's review is spot on, if scathing. Art forms morph through time. But their are expectations that what is produced will have some and relevance when compared to other examples of the genre. I probably should not enter this discussion at all. But I was there, twice so far with one more performance coming. And I pretty much agree with what Kosman said.

Sent from XFINITY Connect Mobile App