Subject: Backstage photo of Dmitri, Anna and Ildar goofing off
From: Sylvia Tedesco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 23 Nov 2017 16:03:01 -0500

It was during a met simulcast during intermission and Anna was with her son.  Dmitri and
Ildar showed up from a dressing room with crazy fake headdresses on and were being wildly
happily crazy.  I would give a lot of see that photo taken of that again.  It is how I like to
remember Dmitri.

Modify your settings: