Subject: Re: When a beloved and great singer dies in their prime.........
From: Idia Legray <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 23 Nov 2017 08:09:31 -0500

Les: This was a very beautiful and heartfelt post.  It actually has helped me
to get through this depressing time when nothing seems to pacify me.
I can no longer listen to some of the wonderful posts of his performances.
My old body says "stop!" to me.
I am glad I got to speak with him and that he held my hand and that we
accidentally came upon him in the Empire lobby when we were seeing him
in Trovatore with Sondra and he said, "oh no! is it that time already?" and
we laughed and said, "no, don't worry, we're just having dinner at the
Grand Tier.  You have plenty of time."

Rest in Peace, Grand Giant!