Subject: Re: RIP Dimitri Hvorostovsky
From: Alain Letort <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 23 Nov 2017 00:07:08 -0500

Dear Listers,

I was traveling, and preparing for my trip, most of the day, so it wasn’t
until late this evening that I found out about Dmitri Hvorovstovsky’s very
untimely and most tragic passing.

I am heartbroken.  Voices — and talent — like Dmitri Aleksandrich’s come
along so rarely, and for him to be cut down so young and tragically is
awful.  My heart goes out to his family, his wife and the four children he
leaves behind.

And we are left with our treasured memories . . .

Dio ti guidi, Dmitri . . .  Eri tu . . .

Alain

Alain Letort
Washington, D.C.