Subject: Dmitri
From: Pandora Shaw <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 23 Nov 2017 03:10:44 +0000

For my money, he was one of the few truly great and glamorous singers of the last 40 years. His cd of Russian songs, "My Restless Soul," is one of my go-to cds. It's one of those wonderful things you put on your player and crank up really loud and it helps you work through your existential angst. God bless his soul.