Subject: Re: Hvorostovsky
From: ANGELO MAMMANO <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 22 Nov 2017 20:25:16 -0500

It is hard to know how to respond to the news that Hvorostovsky is gone.
That someone that has given us so much and had so much more to give is
no longer with us.  I will always treasure the many times I saw him in
recital and in opera. I was at his first Boccanegra at the Met and it
was the most moving performance of that role I have ever seen and ever
hope to see.  His recordings will be heard as long as civilization exists.

Angelo from Boston