Subject: Hvorostovsky "Cranes"
From: Ariane Csonka <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 22 Nov 2017 20:24:14 -0500

Sorry, it looks as though my attempt to forward a youtube link resulted in gibberish.  What I tried to share was my deep sorrow at the loss of Dmitri Hvorostovsky, expressed in his ineffably beautiful interpretation of the song "Cranes".  But you can google it, if you have, as I did, the need for tears. Do read the commentary and translation below the clip.