Subject: Dmitri Hvorostovsky
From: Bob Rideout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 22 Nov 2017 18:32:36 +0000

His legacy is unmatched in our own time, encompassing not
only an impressive diversity of operatic roles, but other music, from
the baroque era to the 20th Century, including "lieder", orchestral,
Russian songs and stunning recordings of the Orthodox liturgy.
His legacy stands alongside the greatest Russian singers, and though
he left us too soon, we were fortunate to have had him for so long!

To his memory!

Bob