Subject: Dmitri Hvorostovsky RIP
From: Sergio da Silva <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 22 Nov 2017 12:13:04 -0500

Sad, my condolences to his family.
I followed his career since the beginning, heard him live first time in San Francisco, then the MET. But my most memorable live recital was in Miami Beach at the NWS (an event to celebrate Judy Drucker), a small hall with superb acoustics and I sat very close, unforgettable!
Thanks Dmitri for all the joy brought by a unique talent and voice to many audiences all over the world.
RIP

PS: His passing is in his official facebook page