Subject: Re: Exterminating Angel
From: operatics <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 21 Nov 2017 09:05:32 -0800

  Hi,

I saw this on Saturday and will see an encore . Too much to take in at
once.  But I found the uses of the orchestra and the orchestration
extraordinary in creating atmosphere and mood.     Oh those bells! those
snare drums!   the onde -exterminator!!!!  the amazing voices.   How
could those singers stand up for the curtain call?
One problem, which perhaps will be resolved when I see the encore -   I
did not understand what the staged conclusion was meant to convey.

Estelle