Subject: Re: Opinions on the live NORMA from 1977 with Caballe and Cossotto?
From: "semiramide1945 ." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 21 Nov 2017 02:15:50 -0500

Re; Caballe and Coloratura.   We also should remember she also sang
Semiramide, Lucrezia Borgia, Il Pirata, La Straniera, Roberto Devereux,
Maria Stuarda, Anna Bolena,  all of which require sustained coloratura
singing. As gorgeous as the voice was however I was often surprised that
she couldn't execute a trill.