Subject: Re: When I Am Laid in Earth
From: Jon Goldberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 19 Nov 2017 20:50:01 -0500

I'd love to know just what you were smoking as you heard a Rondine aria in the middle of
Gianni Schicchi lol. Let alone while you were appearing as the (dead) composer of the
OTHER Turandot.

I guess this is what they call an out-of-Puccini experience? ;-)

;-)

On Sun, 19 Nov 2017 16:35:57 -0500, Sweeney Todd <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>I was playing the role of Busoni in a local opera in Gianni Schicchi.  I had to lie there
dead virtually the entire opera.  I lay there with my eyes closed adn when Chi il bel sogno
di Doretta was sung it was a "heavenly" experience.  It occurred to me that if there was
another side (which I do not believe there is ) how wonderful it would be to awaken to
that aria being sung.