Subject: Re: When I Am Laid in Earth
From: Sweeney Todd <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 19 Nov 2017 16:35:57 -0500

I was playing the role of Busoni in a local opera in Gianni Schicchi.  I had to lie there dead virtually the entire opera.  I lay there with my eyes closed adn when Chi il bel sogno di Doretta was sung it was a "heavenly" experience.  It occurred to me that if there was another side (which I do not believe there is ) how wonderful it would be to awaken to that aria being sung.