Subject: Re: What makes a satisfying singer
From: tom ponti <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 19 Nov 2017 19:39:26 +0000

I did not even think of di Stefano but I agree that he was special in that way and had a gorgeous voice, which unfortunately he ruined early, so I never had the chance to hear him live. I may get in trouble here but when I first purchased Callas opera highlights albums, it was because of her. After a while, however, I was purchasing them as much or more for him, rather than her.