Subject: Re: Opinions on the live NORMA from 1977 with Caballe and Cossotto?
From: Donald Levine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 18 Nov 2017 19:04:11 -0700

In 1977, Caballe was 44 and Cossotto was 42,  they should both be in
glorious voice.  I heard the two of them together at the Met three years
before and it was wonderful even if they were both swinging their arms
about like corpsman waving flags on the deck of an aircraft carrier waving
planes in and out.

Donald