Subject: Met Website (Again!)
From: Michael Liebert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 18 Nov 2017 19:50:30 -0500

Today a friend asked me to find out about where an Exterminating Angel
Encore might be shown in out area.  All I had access to at the time was my
cell phone.

If anyone thinks the regular website is bad they need to try to find
something on a cell phone.  I went to metopera.org and I could never get
past the stupid video(s) they show of current productions.  I'm pretty
computer literate.  I tried to click around, but nothing ever happened.

The idiots who think graphics are dandy need to understand that they don't
convey much information.  Text, text, text, is the key.  (Use fancy fonts
and color if you must, but please convey information.)

(Hours later when I got home I found out that the EA Encores, in my area at
least, are not until a week later than normal.)