Subject: Re: When I Am Laid In Earth
From: Michael McPherson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 18 Nov 2017 08:01:56 -0500

When a dear friend of mine and my husband was dying in a facility, we used to play Kirsten Flagstad to him on our iPhone — placing it up to his ear. He was 92 and had loved Flagstad all his life. While it was sad to see him die, it was at least comforting that the last thing he heard was Flagstad singing the Liebestod.

Michael

Michael J. McPherson