Subject: Re: When I Am Laid in Earth
From: gordon young <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 17 Nov 2017 19:29:36 -0600

As a melancholy teenager this topic would at times cross my mind. Then it
was the last act of Boheme - I was also an introverted romantic. I always
knew I couldn't commit suicide as debating over what I wanted to die to
would get me out of the mood. In response to semiramide1945 for my partners
funeral I chose Strauss's Morgen to end the small service.
Gordon