Subject: OperasOnSirius update
From: Administrator <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 17 Nov 2017 14:34:43 -0500

We hope you have had a chance to visit the OperasOnSirius
<http://operasonsirius.com/> website to see the changes over the last few
weeks.

*1 Updates *
More timely updates of the week's schedules and information (including
RWW's comments) due to the new database.

Data from the previous schedules (in the grid format) including the
relevant RWW comments.

As the previous data is imported, you will see it in the views by composer,
opera and air date allowing you to search all the data from the last year.
There may be other views added as well.

*2 Searching *
This is available in any view -  at the top right corner of the view - look
for the magnifier icon.

*3 Mailing list*
Introducing our mailing list. Signing up will assure you get an email when
the week's update is posted on Sundays as well as emails during the week
as  major changes or updates occur.  We promise not to inundate you with
emails!

To sign up:

Either go to the website <http://operasonsirius.com/> and fill in the
information in the popup window.

Or reply to this email and we will add you.

*4 Contact email *
Any suggestions or comments, please email [log in to unmask]

thanks!
--
Operas On Sirius <http://operasonsirius.com>