Subject: Sao Carlos, Lisbon
From: John Nici <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 16 Nov 2017 18:03:25 -0500

Hi Listers,

I will be going to Portugal for the first time and I would like to see a
show at the Teatro Sao Carlos. Has anyone been there who could advise me? i
am interested to know about good seats beyond the orchestra. How far in
advance does one buy seats? Do you know a reliable website? And, lastly, is
it a more formal house in terms of audience dress, like LaScala, or is more
business casual?

Thanks in advance,
John, Rego Park, NY