Subject: Re: Exterminating Angel
From: John Irving <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 21 Nov 2017 21:51:28 -0600

It is interesting to note that there was an interesting interview with the female lead on PBS a few days ago.  She discuss how she had to prepare to sing the A’s above high C that she is confronted with at her entrance. It was claimed that no other soprano has produce this note on the stage of the stage of the Metropolitan

Sent from my iPhone