Subject: Re: Nilsson on Corelli and Turandot/ An operatic smattering
From: Ombrarecds <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 14 Nov 2017 19:09:02 -0600

Corelli, Turandot, Handel's Sampson, Macbeth, Tosca.
Duetekom, Vespri.
Callas, Tosca, and 5 concerts.
Troyanos, Amneris debut
Theyard, Aida.
Caballe, Swenson, Peters, Sills concerts.
Fabiano, Pavarotti, Aragall concerts.
Olivero in 2 Medeas
Suliotis in Bolena and Aida.
Galvany in Attila
Ramey, Turandot, Attila.
DiDonato Cenerentola, that other Romeo Juliet.
Price Trovatore.
Anderson, Norma.
Ciofi, Rigoletto.
Vargas, Rigoletto.