Subject: Re: Turandot
From: Larry Kellum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 14 Nov 2017 10:35:34 -0500

Wow boys! I met and talked w/ Nilsson in 1969 in a hartford Turandot
that i have a framed photo of w/ my mom (PR rep on ladies guild). All
she talked about(w me) after show, in reception, was anecdotes  about
Corelli..................SO DID ARROYO & TUCCI later years....all in
fun..............i  guess he had a ball  w/ that role. My favorite
all-time tenor!.......................Larry