Subject: 1-2 tickets to "Thais" at Met Wed 11/15 at 7:30
From: Jerry Liebowitz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 12 Nov 2017 20:33:48 -0500

I have two tickets, first row center balcony (@[log in to unmask]), for this Wednesday
evening’s production of Massenet’s “Thais” at the Met. I would like to still
use one for myself.

Let me know if you’re interested – and we can figure out how to get the
ticket or tickets to you. (I’m in Scarsdale.) I would like to see the opera,
so would be happy if you want just one ticket. Then we can meet in the lobby
and you can get your ticket.