Subject: Turandot in Buenos Aires
From: Juan Dzazopulos <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 12 Nov 2017 07:50:54 -0300

The following are the performances of Tuandot at the Teatro Colón in
 Buenos Aires, from 1926 to 1965:

1926 (June 25) Claudia Muzio, Rosetta Pampanini, Giacomo Lauri-Volpi,
Tancredi Pasero
1929  Rosa Raisa, Natalia de Sanctis/Zoraida Corucci, Georges Thill,
Carlo Walter
1932  Gina Cigna, Isabel Marengo, Francesco Merli, Umberto Di Lelio
1939  Gina Cigna, Isabel Marengo, Giacomo Lauri-Volpi, Duilio Baronti
1940  Zinka Milanov, Isabel Marengo/Amanda Cetera, Duilio Baronti
1949  Maria Callas, Helena Arizmendi, Mario del Monaco, Nicola
Rossi-Lemeni/Juan Zanin
1958  Inge Borkh, Irma González, Flabiano Labò, Giuseppe Modesti
1961  Lucille Udovick, Irma González, Flabiano Labò, Jorge
Algorta/Juan Zanin
1965  Birgit Nilsson/Gladys Kuchta, Montserrat Caballé, Dimiter
Uzunov, Víctor de Narké/Jorge Algorta
-----
Regards,

Juan