Subject: Re: Turandot
From: Paul Ferraro <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 11 Nov 2017 10:05:54 -0500

Once Calaf-trashing has been exhausted, there will be a short lull, than
we can resurrect the timeless debate over correct pronunciation (silent
or fully-stated final "T").

BTW - is it just me, or has anyone else noticed 7 considereed that in
terms of physical desirability, Liu always beats the ice princess (eg.,
Moffo vs. Nilsson).  So, perhaps Calaf has other-than-lustful motives?
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Happy cold snap, everyone!

Paolo